In the Media
Links to media coverage of our work.
- Activists blast plans to widen I-5 freeway near Rose Quarter
BikePortland, September 19th, 2012
- Will Portland Streetcar ever find a way to prevent bike-rail crashes?
BikePortland, August 14th, 2013
- Cycling in Toronto: How I broke my teeth and how it could all be different
Toronto Star, Sept 7, 2012
- Eastside streetcar expansion wreaking havoc on cyclists, but not for long
The Oregonian – Jan 21, 2011
- Track Attack: Cyclists Criticize the Streetcar as Unsafe for Bikes
Portland Mercury – Jan 5, 2011
- Is the Streetcar Bad for Bikes?
Blogtown PDX – Dec 30, 2010
- Bicyclists: Streetcar tracks are biking hazards
KATU – Dec 14, 2010
- Citizen activists request fixes to make streetcar tracks safer for cycling
Bike Portland – Dec 13, 2010
- A trip to the library and into Portland’s bike history – Bike Portland – Jan 5, 2011
Transport Your Activism
- Ride provides info and inspiration for transportation activism
Bike Portland – June 23, 2010
- Video: “>Transport Your Activism
Cantankerous Titles/Joe Biel – June 23, 2010
Free Icecream for Bikeway Builders
Couch Street & Burnside Bridge ramp
- Update on Couch bike lane
Transportation Conversations (TransCon)
- Calling Carfree Activists! There’s a New Advocacy Group in Town.
Portland Mercury – Jan 6, 2010
- A new “transportation conversation” in Portland
Bike Portland – Jan 5, 2010